Thursday, July 31, 2008

I finally got my web design website up and running www.CactusFlowerWebDesign.com. It will be a couple of weeks before it's perfect, and you can find it on Google. But it's there none the less! Check it out!

Heather is caught up with her schoolwork from last year, and Sam and Savanah should be caught up by Monday, so they will have a few days of summer left - just enough to get ready for next year. But it has been a valuable lesson for them - Procrastination is NOT FUN!!

Ginger is due to have her puppies tomorrow, and Button is due on the 4th, so we will be swimming with puppies when the new school year starts on Aug. 11th. I have enrolled everyone in Arizona Distance Learning, I think it will be fun - but a lot of work too!

By the way - know anyone with a computer they aren't using? I've been using either my mom's or Don's computer for the last year and I'll need one of my own for the school and for the web design business. Just can't afford a new one right now.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I can't wait any longer for you to post pictures of the new baby! Hurry! I am dying to see her.