Friday, November 28, 2008


Family Photo...


Happy kids, not so happy mom.



Picture with Pam (our midwife)


Still in pain, but happy to have a new baby!



In the pool, having a contraction, just before the baby came.

We watched Wall-E (or however you spell it) last night, and I just realized that I look like one of the people on the movie. I told Don and he couldn't stop laughing as he scrolled down and looked at the pictures. I think he agrees. I don't think I have ever looked FATTER! I wish I could cut myself out of these photos (maybe I'll have Don photoshop a thinner me into them). I did gain a lot of weight with this pregnancy, but I have no intention of keeping any of it!

Anyway, this is what our livingroom looked like during the birth, lots of family, lots of talking, and lots of water

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Are you kidding me! That is you, Fawn having a baby! Oh please, could you please act a little more put out so the rest of us feel better. I thought you were having a jucuzzi swim and just tired from motherhood. Very impressive. Some people even look good in labor!

Smile said...

I have to agree with Sherri! Good job Fawn, and you look great. All of you do, what a fun way to labor, and well maybe a little stressful. How do you handle all the noise? That would be so hard to handle pain and kids! You are super woman.