Wednesday, January 09, 2008




I've been very lazy, well, not really. I've been very sick! But it's finally lifting, and there's lots to catch up on. I spent most of Christmas in bed so I missed a lot - bummer. But we had family in town which was fun.

Our puppies are getting bigger, they are getting their first shots and microchipped on Monday. We're moving some of the rooms around in the house. We're turning the master bedroom into Don's office, and I'm ripping out the carpet and painting and glossing the floor and painting the walls in the front room. Then I'm painting the outside of the house.

Saturday we're having a yard sale - by the end of the day I plan to GIVE things away just to get rid of the excess stuff - I can't wait!

Don's flyer company is growing so much faster than we had expected it to, what a blessing!


I will update my site as soon as I can. Nothing like Christmas music in January!
By the way, this is my new hair color (well, actually not new, this is what it would be if I had never died it in the first place). I like it anyway!

No comments: