Thursday, June 12, 2008

I still haven't downloaded the pictures of the day camp we did with the scouts, but I'll add some as soon as I do. I've been working on an "official" website for Don for Arizona Flyer Company. It's nowhere near done, but it's a start. We still need to upload our portfolio, and I'm sure Don will make enough changes to it to make it read well and look awesome. But if you want to see the beginnings of it the address (for now) is www.azflyers.homestead.com. By Monday is will just be azflyers.com. Once I get that up and running, I'm going to sell my website services to at least 3 businesses, create their websites, then I will be free to create "official" websites for my Boxer, Yorkies & Shih Tzu puppies. I still haven't decided if I want to do one site for all of them or keep them separate. Button (our female Shih Tzu) was in heat last week, so we bred her to Zuda (Suzie's stud), and this week a friend dropped her Boxer (Roxy) off for the weekend to spend some time with Mader. We seem to be a pretty busy bunch this week. But I don't fool myself into thinking that it will slow down anytime soon. There's always something to keep us busy and out of trouble (or in it, depending on how you look at it).

No comments: