Friday, May 30, 2008

Don and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary last Tuesday. We laid in bed and watched movies till the sun came up. "27 Dresses" was the favorite of the evening. So it wasn't the most adventurous anniversary, but that will come next weekend. We found a hotel room in Flagstaff, where we will stay Friday, and attend a dog show on Saturday. We're even taking Darcy, I'm making him some little bows, and I got him a cute little t-shirt for the occasion.

Here are some fun facts about Don and I that you may not know:
Don was born on Aug. 23rd - I was born on Aug 20th.
Don's full first name is Donald, but he goes by Don - My full first name is Fawn'Rel (don't ask), but I go by Fawn (so our names rhyme).
Don's middle name is LeGrand - my middle name is Lee, and now we share the same last name! Don is the second of 12 children, I am the second of 2 children.
Don thinks before speaking, and I speak before thinking!

The list could go on and on, but I'll just say that some things were meant to be! So, I guess I'll keep him at least another 10 years or so!

We want to get a picture for our anniversary, so we'll have to do that soon. When we do I'll add it to our blog. Today Don and Ammon are heading out for a Fathers and Sons overnight camp out. Ammon wanted to bring Mader, but Dad said no. It's probably for the best though, because Ammon will be spending too much time doing other things. I'm sending them with a camera, so I'll add pics of that outing too!

No comments: