Monday, May 05, 2008

A lot has happened since I last wrote. Sam turned 17, my mom moved into our master bedroom and the house looks like a tornado hit it... well, actually it looks like Mom spent the last 10 weeks in bed and the kids (and Dad) were left to fend for themselves!

But now I'm feeling much better and even though my energy doesn't seem to work for me till around 4PM and dies around 4:15PM, I'm still managing to get a few things done.

The girls went to Youth Conference (and had a blast - pictures and more about that later) and are now grounded from going ANYWHERE and have to get up at 5AM (which is saying a lot for them) and go to bed by7PM till they get caught up on their homework, this may sound extreme, but after being 3 months behind for most of the school year, they're actually working on it.

This week I have the kids really scared because I pulled out my Fly Lady "Control Journal" and started talking to them about routines again.

Have I mentioned that I just LOVE that program? I swear, it can turn chaos into a total dream in a matter of days! Very cool, check it out!

No comments: