Monday, February 11, 2008

The quote for today from my Franklin planner reads: "Reduce your plan to writing. The moment you complete this, you will have definitely given concrete form to the intangible desire." - Napoleon Hill. This may be true, but it still doesn't lend itself to helping me be in two places at one time - which would be very beneficial to me... because then I could accomplish all the things I wrote down!
Today was crazy busy! I spent some time working on the Sunshine Deliveries business and AKC paperwork for the Shih Tzu puppies I never did get around to working on the back yard with the kids or the 50 loads of laundry I planned to wash – oh well, there’s always tomorrow), then planned to go to Harvest to give a job lead to one of the employees there - to steal them away for Winsor Law (hope the management doesn't get too offended). But I was waylaid due to a bad starter, so we had to have the truck towed to Gunnell's Tires, then the tow truck driver took me to my mom's work so I could pick up her car. Then I picked up Don and dropped him off to meet with Sam (a landscaper who wanted to work with us - however, he may have changed his mind when he saw the yard). Then I went to harvest to work my "evil plan" but I was foiled again - he was off today. So I'll have to try again tomorrow.

After picking up my mom from work (and setting appointments for visiting teaching while I was waiting for her), we stopped at El Pollo Loco for a couple $1 taquitos - yum! Then I was off to Target - I swear, I don't know why I ever go to that store, I NEVER find what I'm looking for and they cost more as well! So I went to Sears and found it... the MUCH NEEDED, very hard to find, perfect tank top!

If you knew how many places I looked for this specific tank top, you would probably laugh. Let's just say that I will NEVER loan my tank top to Samantha again!!!

Anyway, then I went to Wal-Mart to pick up the rest of the things I needed where I met Elizabeth Hay, a 20 year old def girl who travels, has no friends or family in AZ, but just got a job here and will be staying for a year or two. Nice girl, I helped her pick out some mascara and invited her to dinner and church. I hope she contacts me.

Then I went to Blockbuster Video to inquire about "Becoming Jane" the new movie about Jane Austen and found out that I could rent it tomorrow, and then they told me about another movie called "The Jane Austen Book Club" so I had to rent that tonight!

I'll probably stay up too late and watch it - fun though!
Whew, what a day!

No comments: