Thursday, February 14, 2008


What a crazy couple of days! Last night Don's mom got into a really bad car accident. She was hit by a couple of guys running from the police, which made her car flip. She was flown to Scottsdale Memorial Hospital where she has spent the last two days in ICU. She has a couple of broken ribs (one of which punctured one of her lungs - small hole). Today they were working with her to get her up and around because they said with the fluid in her lungs it wasn't good for her to be down for fear of phnemonia. So we're all praying for her and hoping she'll be able to come home soon.

On another note, I just saw that my dream house is for sale (its ONLY 1.25 MILLION DOLLARS!) Do ya think they would be willing to trade it for a lifetime of design and printing? That's about the only way we could get it. Don said "Do you know what the mortgage would be on a house for that price!?" I said "I bed Moses didn't know he could part the red sea untill he did it!" He said "Great! Pray for us to get out of debt!" Needless to say, that's one Valentine's gift I won't be getting any time soon. So I'll just be thankful for the house I'm in.

Still, there's always that dream...

No comments: