Thursday, December 06, 2007

Okay, so I'm trying to get the hang of this, I guess I'll have to turn the pictures before I add them.  Today Don treated me to getting my hair colored and cut by working out a trade with Carlos the owner of Total Hair Experience on University & Gilbert here in Mesa.  It turned out so cute!!  (I'll add a picture later - when I find the cord to the camera).  Then I went visiting teaching and took Heather to a sister's house in the stake to schedule a trim for her hair.  Tonight the family read a christmas story, sang Joy to the World, read scriptures and said prayer.  It never feels like the the evening has ended very well unless we do the little things that help us grow closer to each other and to the Lord through prayer and scriptures.  We have such great kids, and I thank the Lord for them every day I'm blessed to be their mom!

By the way, check out our (very small - one page) starter websites: www.AZFlyers.com and www.AnnouncementPrinter.com  they will be better once we get a chance to work on them for longer than 5 minutes!

No comments: