Wednesday, December 05, 2007






Well, it's official!  If you want to spend time with the family, or see what we're up to, just log on to our little page here.
Right now Don on his way back from a violin lesson with Samantha & Heather, they are doing great!  Savanah has really taken off with her flute lessons too!  Soon we'll have to add a video of them playing for your viewing pleasure!
Ginger (our Boxer) and Button (our Shih Tzu) are expecting puppies any day now, that will be either really fun, or really not fun!  
I've added a couple of pictures of the family and some newer pictures of Sam, Heather & Savanah, one of them is pretty funny, just another dramatic moment in the life of our family - its the "dirty feet" picture, which is why I don't leave my room without my shoes on!
Samantha takes more pictures with my christmas present from last year than I do (maybe because she keeps it in her purse?)...anyway, till next time!

No comments: