Monday, December 17, 2007

Tonight we've had a bit of a scare. One of the little Shih Tzus seemed to be having some stress. After talking to Rachel (Conover) she directed me to her good friend Sheralyn in Georgia who walked me through figuring out what the problem was and what to to do for the poor little thing.
She seems to be doing better and is snuggled in with her litter mates and mama, but we'll have to tend to her every 2 hours or so. But I don't think we'll need an alarm clock, this little pup has a set of pipes to wake the dead!
So say a prayer for the little pup that she'll be okay, because she REALLY wants to be here!
By the way I added 2 new blogs: www.AKCShihTzus.blogspot.com and www.MyAKCBoxers.blogspot.com. Feel free to check them out, and if you know someone who wants a new puppy, send them my way!

No comments: