Friday, December 07, 2007




Well Don finally completed a huge project today, I can't include all the files to show you, but I'll try to download one of the files to show off, including a cute business card I'm trying to get him to print for us. Information on the last image: first of all, Don created the logo on the top left for the company, the layout of the old presentation was not pleasing to the eye at all. All of the images on the page were created as a separate image by Don, then placed on the page, so in illustrator you can actually zoom into the images and see the wording on the flyer for example. The guy holding the laptop was an image we uploaded, then we captured an image of the company's website and placed it on the laptop. Since the logo is new, it hasn't been downloaded to the website yet, so we created a banner just like the banner at the top of the website and pasted the new logo over the top of it. Anyway, it was pretty cool to watch him created this page from scratch in just a few hours (the brochure isn't really a brochure, by the way, it's 3 images that are brochure size that he placed together to make it look like it's a brochure that's slightly open.

Okay, front and back of the business card. My mom e-mailed us this "dog" image with this story "I was pulled over by a cop for speeding, I was successfully convincing the officer that I really wasn't speeding till he saw my dog in the back seat", we laughed pretty hard, then thought this image is so funny that it would be great on one of our business cards.

Tonight we are taking Ammon, Caianna & Katelynn to an Elders Quorum / Primary party. I'm bringing my camera, so maybe I can upload some pictures tomorrow!

No comments: